At Foodie Box Group,
We believe that entrepreneurship, education and the development of soft skills can foster the growth of communities on a global scale.
Foodie Box Group intends to be the global leader in sustainable and environmentally-friendly projects to address the global climate crisis.
We are currently working on a new approach in food packaging via nanotechnology to:
- Increase the shelf life of food (minimising spoilage)
- Ensure food safety against contamination
- Reduce food shortages
- Improve the general health of our consumers
We also intend to introduce eco-friendly and biodegradable food packaging in all our products.
Foodie Box Group has a social enterprise brand called WATAN (meaning: homeland) that provides assistance in the form of suspended meals, education, and training of the destitute and refugees in various countries through partnerships with both governmental and non-governmental organisations.
Foodie Box Group intends to be the global leader in the following UN Sustainable Development Goals:
- No poverty
- Zero hunger
- Good health and well-being
- Quality education
- Clean water and sanitation
- Affordable and clean energy
- Decent work and economic growth
- Industry, innovation and infrastructure
- Reduced inequalities
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Responsible consumption and production
- Climate action
- Life below water
- Life on land